Epee Veterans Training Day
Sunday 27 September 2020
at the Leon Paul Fencing Centre
10.00am to 3.00pm
An opportunity for a limited number of Veteran Epee Fencers to work together to improve their skills under the guidance of Coaches Bence Juhasz and Sam Boyle.
Activities and practice will include:
- Mobility exercises
- Free sparring
- Solutions against different styles
- Team matches
- Team tactics and strategies
Presentations and discussions will include:
- SMR Roller-use (video or online to download)
- Connected epee action system
- FIE referee presentation about passivity rule
Please bring with you:
- Collapsible garden chair / picnic blanket for lunch time.
- Food, snacks, beverages and other refreshments for yourself – no sharing.
- Packet of alcohol wipes and bottle of hand sanitiser for your own use.
- Masks or mask shields
- Clean working kit!
Limited places only – once the maximum number is reached no further registrations will be accepted.
Follow the steps below to complete your registration and make your payment.
Once that has been completed you will be able to download your acceptance form and your Pre-Training Profile document.
Please complete and return the Pre-Training Profile document to assist with allocating you to pods and to assist the coaches in clarifying your training objectives.
Cancellations and Refunds:
Cancellations made before 14 September will be refunded in full.
Cancellations made between 14 and 21 September will be refunded if their place can be filled with another fencer.
Cancellations after 21 September – no refund
No Shows – no refund
All fencers will be required to conform to the Venue Safety Instructions which will be provided on acceptance of your registration.
Out of stock